High As A Kite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to the all new High as a Kite Forum! (and links to the old one)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James
Admin
James

Welcome to the all new High as a Kite Forum! (and links to the old one) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the all new High as a Kite Forum! (and links to the old one)   Welcome to the all new High as a Kite Forum! (and links to the old one) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Well as some of you might know, we have been having issues with the old forum. Literally thousands of users are being created weekly by some for of "forum bot". I have tried repeatedly to get support from the host, but to no avail. So now here we are with an all new forum and a clean slate!

I am sorry that you are all having to re-register, but it is the only way I can be sure to keep our lists clean of bots!

I am keeping the old forum up only because it has some great information and memories, but it will no longer be functional.

Don't be surprised if this changes more over time as I play with the look and feel of the new space!

If you want some great reading, check out the past 6 years of posts on the old forum here.

http://www.5wwwww5.com/highasakite/viewforum.php?f=1&mforum=highasakite

Thanks for joining us!

Pray for wind!

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the all new High as a Kite Forum! (and links to the old one)
Page 1 of 1