High As A Kite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First time to keho on 29 Aug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lesterb

First time to keho on 29 Aug Empty
PostSubject: First time to keho on 29 Aug   First time to keho on 29 Aug EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 11:23 am

I have just moved back to Calgary after many years away and my first time to keho Friday.

Curious if anyone else plans on being around around noonish to meet other kiters.

I don't want to unwittingly set up in a wrong area, local knowledge would be helpful.

If anyone wants a ride to show me the local area, free ride offered from South Calgary (Cranston) for a few hours kiting leaving sometime after 10 am.

Thanks

Lester
Back to top Go down
bambamski1

PostSubject: Re: First time to keho on 29 Aug   First time to keho on 29 Aug EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:02 am

Hi Lester.

I didn't see your post till today. I'm in Cranston as well. Next time you head down let me know

We kited Macgregor yesterday which was a little closer. We were headed to keho yesterday as well but the wind was stronger at Macgregor.

Pat.
Back to top Go down
lesterb

PostSubject: Re: First time to keho on 29 Aug   First time to keho on 29 Aug EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:11 pm

bambamski1 wrote:
Hi Lester.  

I didn't see your post till today.   I'm in Cranston as well.  Next time you head down let me know

We kited Macgregor yesterday which was a little closer.   We were headed to keho yesterday as well but the wind was stronger at Macgregor.

Pat.  

cool. sending you a PM
Back to top Go down
lesterb

PostSubject: Re: First time to keho on 29 Aug   First time to keho on 29 Aug EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:32 pm

Just tried to PM you but system won't let me as a new user.

I am at 21 cranwell Cres
ping me an email if you have a moment.
Many thanks
Lester
lesterbray at gmail dot com
Back to top Go down
cambrod

PostSubject: Re: First time to keho on 29 Aug   First time to keho on 29 Aug EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:58 am

Hit me up as well next time you go. I also just moved back to calgary and have yet to kite any of the local spots.

Cameron

cambrod11 at gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time to keho on 29 Aug   First time to keho on 29 Aug Empty

Back to top Go down

First time to keho on 29 Aug
Page 1 of 1