High As A Kite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

late November early December kite trip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bambamski1

late November early December kite trip Empty
PostSubject: late November early December kite trip   late November early December kite trip EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Kite trip

The past couple of years I’ve been on a couple of different kiteboard trips in Late November early December.

It looks like some of the regulars on the trip are heading to some different locations this year.   I’ve been doing a little bit of research on some Catamaran Caribbean trips during that time frame.  I found one that goes through some of the Belize keys and another one that is available a week before the North Kiteboard crew take it for a couple of weeks out of St Luica.

I’ve attached their email response from the other day.

Hi Pat

Thanks for your interest in a kite cruise. At present we do have a slot available at the time you request and could offer a trip from around the 25th November to the Grenadines just before our North photo shoot. As we dont have a scheduled trip at this time we can only confirm cabin reservations when the minimum number of 6 guests is achieved. Having said this we can drop the number to 4 if we dont use a hostess. As it happens we have just received a request for the same dates from another person so we may be able to work something out fairly soon. The suggested itinerary would be a Grenadines trip departing from either Martinique, St Lucia or St Vincent (via barbados).

With regard to the conditions it sounds like the Grenadines are the perfect location for you and your wife. There are heaps of different spots for kiters of all levels including some great beginner spots. If your wife is not riding upwind then lessons are available so you can relax and kite while she is under our supervision. We also have a selection of light wind/begginer boards to speed up this process.

I hope this helps, if you are interested please let me know and I'll work on getting the group together.

All the best

Just wondering if there are any Alberta folks looking for a bit of a kite vacation to get their fix.  Let me know if you’d be interested and I can contact the skipper of the Cat to see if we can make a trip work for that time period.  I requested that I’d be more interested in the flat water lagoon type boarding as I don’t like waves… and my wife would prefer to learn in shallow flat water conditions.

Anyways let me know if this would interest anyone, sounds like they would have room for 2-4 more people.  Prices would run in the 1200 to 1400 euro range per person for the boat and food, drinks are extra plus flights.  

Here’s the link

caribbeankitecruise.com/caribbean-kitesurf-trips
Back to top Go down

late November early December kite trip
Page 1 of 1